FAMILY & FRIENDS
A warm welcome awaits for friends and family at the Hotel Splendido and Splendido Mare.
Let our expert tutors entertain your little ones. From making mosaics to exhilarating scavenger hunts, children will be captivated. Relax knowing that they are receiving expert supervision while at play.
For more information and to meet our mascot Dolly the Dolphin, download our Smile Club factsheet >
Family Friendly Features
- Children’s Welcome Kit
- Variety of family DVDs in room
- Children’s slippers and bathrobe
- Disposable bottles
- Cribs and high chairs
- Children’s menu in restaurants and room service, plus colouring sets to occupy them at the table
- Children’s activities, from tennis lessons to art classes
Travelling with families or friends? Enjoy all-out luxury without splitting up your party.
On request, a number of our beautiful Junior Suites can be interconnected.
There are a number of cultural landmarks around Portofino that are perfect to explore with friends.
Between Camogli and Portofino, a deep inlet along the rocky coastline is home to the famous Abbey of San Fruttuoso, a fascinating Benedictine monastery. Or journey to Genoa, one of the world’s best-preserved Medieval Centres, and explore the boutiques and restaurants that dot the narrow streets.
Exclusively for families, this package will delight both parents and children alike.
- Luxury accommodation
- Double room for children up to 14 years of age
- Welcome amenities
- Daily breakfast buffet
- A gourmet dinner for parents
- Games and toys to suit all ages
- and much more...